Saturday, August 23, 2008

Learning early

As Elizabeth gets older I wonder if she is learning everything she needs to. One thing I do know she has learned, is to clean. She loves to help me mop and vacuum the floors. She also likes to help me wipe the table off and empty the dishwasher.I am waiting for the day when she will clean without any help.We celebrated Elizabeth's birthday way late. We were moving and then on vacation. So we had a little party for her. We invited more but this is all the kids that showed up. It was just enough. We grilled out and then had the traditional Allen cookie cake.


With soccer season on hold for me because of a new baby on the way, we are able to do some fun things as a family. We went to a local park and went for a stroll. Something else she does is no longer sit in the stroller but pushes it.





Lastly, I wanted to share with everyone her latest accomplishment. Adam went to get her out of bed before we drove him to work and came running back downstairs. He says to me," go look." I run upstairs and lo and behold find her underneath her bed?!! For those of you who don't know, we switched beds. We bought an antique toddler bed where the sides come off. We took the sides off and this is where it left us.

No comments: