Saturday, August 16, 2008

2 months late isn't that bad,right?

June 30 th was our dear Elizabeth's 2nd birthday. However it fell between us moving and then going on vacation. So we decided to postpone it until further notice. We got finished with all that and decided to do it July 26th. However earlier that week we decided to go to St. Louis to celebrate Grandma Doris's birthday.

Here we are almost 2 months later and we are having some friends over that have kids around Elizabeth's age for her birthday. We are going to grill out and paint wooden dolls. (we'll see how that goes) For those of you who do not know my sis or my bro and have not celebrated a birthday with us, we always had cookie cake. We always got it from The Great American Cookie Company. So I am doing that for my daughter as well if not so I can have a piece as well. So good!

I cleaned all morning and now we are getting ready to go and buy the food.

1 comment:

Karebear said...

2 months is definitely not too late! What great parents you both are...to make it up to her, even when you've had so much going on! Wow! She's 2 now. What a big girl!
xoxo