Monday, July 14, 2008

I was told I needed to update!

Hey all!

We have been busy! We moved the from the 27 of June until the 30th and then left for vacation on the 4th. All has been great. Our new place has a backyard and an upstairs. Totally cool. In the apartment I had to work quietly while my little one slept. Now I can be farely loud. We were able to paint and have flowers. Things are almost in place.

Vacation was wonderful> (pics will follow once I find my camera). The vacation was much needed but was for my Grandmother's 80th birthday. It was great everyone on that side was there for the better part of a week. It totaled 14 people in one beach house. We extremely close to the beach as well as the main drag. Elizabeth did not like the ocean as much as I wanted her to. She called it a "yucky pool." I loved it. The waves on our last day were bigger than I ever remember. My sis and I both had to get out because we were so out of breath. We have been going to this beach since I was Elizabeth's age. It was great. Elizabeth is screaming her heart out to let her out of her room. Gotta run!

No comments: