Monday, June 4, 2007

Little behind the times

So here we are "blogging" for the first time. I thought for sure I would never do this because I felt proud of myself for being able to download and email pictures to friends and family. But I am taking this step into online technology and blogging.

Here is what our family has been up to; summer has started in TN and it is hot! Elizabeth and I frequent the pool just about everyday. I teach swimming lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays to earn extra cash so we one day may own a home. Adam is doing well as a trainer and continues to receive clientle. I play in an Adult soccer league and love it. I don't ever sit the bench like I did at WVHS. I can suck and still have fun. We are going to Chicago in a few weeks to celebrate my dear daughter's firts birthday. I can't believe we have a daughter yet alone one who is turning one. She is on the verge of walking. She says "mama" and "dada" all the time but not to get our attention. I guess that is it for now.













1 comment:

Manda said...

Looks great Caroline! Way to go!!