Monday, June 18, 2007

Coffee Grinds

Word to the wise-check the garbage can to make sure there is an bag in it.

This morning as I was getting ready to make my coffee(hugely needed), I threw away the grinds into the garbage can.(nothing abnormal there)Lo and behold, no bag. Let's just say that stunk!

It basically ruined my day. Or I let it ruin at least half my day. Key words "I let myself." I think the older we get the less we can blame a situation for a crabby mood. The older we get the more we know about ourselves and what we can , can't control and gosh darn it, just don't want to.

So, today was a day of gosh darn it I just don't want to control how I feel or how I base a day on one situation.

Hello!! I am pretty sure Jesus did not feel crabby after being persecuted nor hanging on the cross. I understand that throwing coffee grinds into a bagless garbage can is a little different. So .......remember what your purpose is for each day, love your God with all your heart, soul and mind and strength. NOT once is crabby mentioned.

2 comments:

Manda said...

Dude! Something like that would totally messed me up too. :)

P. T. S. F. said...

Nobody in my house lets me make coffee (i'm NOT complaining) but I have let "stuff" get to me when it shouldn't. Usually it's "people" that get to me but we have to love 'em, right?