Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First water slide




This summer has been a summer of firsts. Elizabeth went down her first water slide. She learned how to be less fearful of the water. She jumps from the side and swims under the water to me.

Today she went to her very first ballet lesson. Of course pictures will follow. I still think I was way more excited about it than she was. I sometimes wish that I chose dance over other things. Dance is so popular these days, I would be way a way cool mom if I could dance well. Oh well. I can play soccer well and sing farely well, or so I have been told.

My son is 5 months old and getting long. He is chunkish but is really long. Onesies are too short but too wide. He can sit up for almost a minute without falling over and has 2 teeth. We have been letting him cry through the night for quite some time. For some reason he has not caught on as easily.Ooh, that is him now. Time for dinner.

No comments: