Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer

Yes the lazy days of summer.

Actually so far my have not been. Enjoyable, yes. Relaxing, no. On Memorial day the kids and I headed out to Brighton, Il to spend time with Adam's family. We spent time with grandparents and aunts and uncles. We went to the St. Louis zoo which kills the Nashville zoo. One reason is it is free.

We got back to Nashville to a broken car. Did I mention we only have the one? Thankfully Adam has a friend/client who lent us his. My sis flew in from Phoenix. And we hit the ground running from there. Friday possible renters wanted to see our home. Our landlord set the time for 2. Doesn't he realize I have 2 kids who both still take naps? I asked for it to be later.. 2:15 was all he could do. Gee Thanks. We went my bro in laws for nap time. Rushed to the grocery store and then home for a quick dinner before we went and watched a friend's dance recital.

Right now, nothing or at least for another hour.

No comments: