Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Milestone Reached

There are many milestones that occur in the development of a baby. Picking their head up, rolling over, sitting, crawling, walking and YES being done nursing. I thought I would have to go cold turkey all the little one. 4 days ago, she just was fine without it.

At the end of October, I am going on a much needed women's retreat. I was a little concerned because Adam would have to be there when I force our daughter to cut nursing cold turkey. YEA, it does not have to be that way.

I am not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but we have been here in Nashville for over a year. We have made friends. Yippee, people actually do like us. Some of our great friends will be moving next summer.Sad.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Wow! That must have been tough! How does it feel to have your boobs back to yourself? :)