Monday, July 9, 2007

TOO HOT!!!

Well, as I sit here at the computer almost noon and it feels like it is 100 degrees outside. YIKES!
Which means we will be inside a lot but we can't because we have some groceries to get. Today would be a good day to get caught up on a season of Scrubs. We love Scrubs. My amazing brother got me hooked over Christmas and now we have to wait for our turn at the library to have season 2.

As we approach the end of July, I realize another birthday is coming up (July 27) and I will be 28. Here in Nashville I am considered a baby and in Chicago a "ol fart". Can't win. I have nothing too incredibly deep to say. Except this, which actually is rather deep and to the point.

I am reading through the book of Hebrews with the "new mom" from TVC. We are on chapter 9 and I was reading on commentary on it. The last few statements can be summed up into this sentence. When Jesus comes back He is not coming back to take away your sins or reconcile you with God , He is coming to take you to Heaven or put you in Hell. 2 things; 1. You should already ask Jesus to forgive your sins and believe in Him before He comes back, when that trumpet sounds and you aren't there, too bad. 2. Yes, Jesus will put people in Hell. He is a righteous God not a sugar coated one. So make your decision, who knows when He will come back. Notice the "will."

2 comments:

Matt Allen said...

I am actually watching season 4 right now. I should have let you borrow one of the five seasons I have.

Thanks for all of the job stuff.

Manda said...

Wow! That's quite a sum-up!
We're getting old, aren't we? Amazing how time flies!